Sunday, September 19, 2010

What's Next?- September 19, 2010

Over the last few weeks, several people have asked me if I'm planning on trying another internet journey this summer.

A few thoughts have crossed my mind, but I never envisioned last summer's trip to Turkey evolving into an annual event. However, I'm always open to new experiences and to new challenges. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

If I do take another journey, I'd like volunteering to be a major component of the trip, and I'd like to raise money for that volunteer organization.

In the mean time, I'm continuing to work on my book. I've already written one draft and am now having someone read it to give me feedback. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

As always, thanks for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment