Sunday, April 11, 2010

30 Days Left - April 14, 2010

There's only 30 days left.

Back in August, I began my on-line quest to find out if a teacher could travel around the world relying on benevolence. Part of the quest was already achieved when voters decided on my destination, Turkey, but now two parts of the quest remain - I need your suggestions on what to visit in Turkey, and I need your financial help.

In 30 days, I will either be buying a plane ticket, or I will be bringing this nine-month journey to a close. In that case, I will donate the $34.05 that's been contributed to me to Doctors Without Borders, Catholic Relief Services and Save the Children.

If you believe in this endeavor, please help before May 15.

A lot can happen in 30 days, and I think nothing motivates a person more than a deadline. Now, that deadline is fast approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment